AutoParts Warehouse wants to help in these unprecedented times. We want to help our communities, do our civic duty, but also help drive business to your facility. For the month of April, we would like to offer a free oil change to your customers that are on the front-lines of the CoVid fight, healthcare workers and first responders. AutoParts Warehouse would reimburse you for the oil filter and oil required for your first 20 oil changes for first responders and healthcare workers. In order to participate, we would ask the following of you:
- Offer a “free oil change” for first responders and healthcare workers, meaning you would offer free labor for the job in order to qualify.
- The program will run for the month of April, 2020.
- In the event a participant exhausts all 20 free oil changes before the end of April, AutoParts Warehouse will review extending beyond 20 oil changes.
- You would offer a Parts Master oil filter (or a Wix oil filter if there is no Parts Master listing) along with Parts Master oil, all provided by AutoParts Warehouse.
- If you already stock these components, keep track of used products and we will reimburse you.
- We would like you to mention in your social media posts and advertising that the promotion is in cooperation with AutoParts Warehouse and suppliers, Wix and Valvoline. We need to include these vendors in order to get their support.
- Additionally, we will be offering to your customers 40, $500.00 gift cards ($20,000.00 total in a gift card sweepstakes). Your customers will be entered to win one of these cards with a drawing at the end of the month.
- Participating shops must track their own customers’ participation with our provided program ledger. Included with that ledger will be copies of the first responders’ or healthcare workers’ appropriate identification, badge, or other proof of employment to ensure proper participation. This information will be used for the gift card prize drawings as well.
- We will help you with the marketing of the promotion. We have created a new website that will highlight your shop on a program locator service. We are working on social media templates that will be made available to you as well. We are also currently taking orders for lawn / window signs to promote this program; your outside salesperson will be contacting you.
- Finally, we are in talks with local media outlets to get the message out to first responders and healthcare workers about this promotion and to tout the brand new locator service for it. We want to drive business to your facility and show your commitment to the community. Most of all, we want to thank our local first responders and healthcare workers.
We want to say THANK YOU to all first responders fighting COVID-19 for our community! Learn More
For the First Responders and Healthcare workers - FREE Partsmaster Oil Filters and FREE Partsmaster Oil Read More